Crawford County Convention and Visitors Bureau is a community non-profit, member-supported organization that promotes and encourages tourism, travel, and convention activities in Crawford County, Pennsylvania.
A snapshot of your member benefits:
- You get exposure in everything we do! Our Visitors Guide, E-marketing, Radio, TV, video production, Quarterly E-mail Newsletters, Social Media, Display Ads, Native Ads, CTM digital boards, Trade Shows, Co-Op Advertising, Lead generation, partnerships locally, regionally and across the state, just to name a few!
- Your Business listing on 4 major websites with local, regional, and state exposure:
- Your brochure placement in our Lobby Shoppe in addition to the ability to showcase your business and merchandise in our consignment gift shop & online store.
- Visitors Guide distribution includes, but is not limited to over 110,000 printed rack cards directing to our Digital Guide in All PA Welcome Centers, I-80 PA & Ohio, 110 New York Locations, and Niagara Falls, local businesses, over 120 AAA, Hotels and Restaurants in OH & PA, in addition to all social and digital ads.
- New! Digital Marketing Guide and Package Pricing
Graphic design department:
- Our graphic arts department can help you with with any of of your design/layout needs for *members only* low design fees.
- Examples include:
- Ad creation, banners and event flyers
- Business cards, rack cards and brochures
- In-house printing, and more!
- And if we can’t do it here, we can find someone who can
DID YOU KNOW:
- The bureau’s in-house graphic design department provides each new member’s first design complimentary?
- Any event a member has can be published on our events page on this website?
- The Visitors Bureau works with 80+ media outlets to share bureaus and member news?
- The bureau contracts with social media influencers, sponsored blog posts and other highly trending marketing to diversify the exposure of all our members and the the great things about Crawford County?
- All members are available to be featured on the bureau’s social media?
- The bureau distributes over 110,000 materials for the the digital guides?
Annual membership is based on full-time employees:
- 1-3: $99
- 4-9: $150
- 10-14: $190
- 15+: $270
- College & University: $300
- Non-profit: $95
- Corporate Sponsor Silver: $400
- Corporate Sponsor Bronze: $800
- Corporate Sponsor Gold: $1200