Crawford County Convention and Visitors Bureau is a community non-profit, member-supported organization that promotes and encourages tourism, travel, and convention activities in Crawford County, Pennsylvania.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR MEMBER BENEFITS:
- You get exposure in everything we do! Our Visitors Guide, E-marketing, Radio, TV, video production, Quarterly E-mail Newsletters, Social Media, Display Ads, Native Ads, CTM digital boards, Trade Shows, Co-Op Advertising, Lead generation, partnerships locally, regionally and across the state, just to name a few!
- Your Business listing on 4 major websites with local, regional, and state exposure:
- Your brochure placement in our Lobby Shoppe in addition to the ability to showcase your business and merchandise in our consignment gift shop & online store.
- Visitors Guide distribution includes, but is not limited to over 110,000 printed rack cards directing to our Digital Guide in All PA Welcome Centers, I-80 PA & Ohio, 110 New York Locations, and Niagara Falls, local businesses, over 120 AAA, Hotels and Restaurants in OH & PA, in addition to all social and digital ads.
GRAPHIC DESIGN DEPARTMENT:
- OUR GRAPHIC ARTS DEPARTMENT CAN HELP YOU WITH ANY OF YOUR DESIGN/LAYOUT NEEDS FOR *MEMBERS ONLY* LOW DESIGN FEES.
- EXAMPLES INCLUDE:
- AD CREATION, BANNERS, AND EVENT FLYERS
- BUSINESS CARDS, RACK CARDS AND BROCHURES
- IN-HOUSE PRINTING, AND MORE!
- AND IF WE CAN’T DO IT HERE, WE CAN FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN
DID YOU KNOW:
- THE BUREAU’S IN-HOUSE GRAPHIC DESIGN DEPARTMENT PROVIDES EACH NEW MEMEBER’S FIRST DESIGN COMPLIMENTRY?
- ANY EVENT A MEMEBER HAS CAN BE PUBLISHED ON OUR EVENTS PAGE ON THE WEBSITE?
- THE VISITORS BUREAU WORKS WITH 80+ MEDIA OUTLETS TO SHARE BUREAU AND MEMBER NEWS?
- THE BUREAU CONTRACTS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS, SPONSORED BLOG POSTS, AND OTHER HIGHLY TRENDING MARKETING TO DIVERSIFY THE EXPOSURE OF ALL OUR MEMBERS AND THE GREAT THINGS IN CRAWFORD COUNTY?
- ALL MEMEBERS ARE AVAILABLE TO BE FEATURED ON THE BUREAU’S SOCIAL MEDIA?
- THE BUREAU DISTRIBUTES OVER 110,000 MATERIALS FOR THE DIGITAL GUIDES?
Are you ready to get started? Click here to submit your information.