In 2021 the Crawford County Convention & Visitors Bureau began work on a brand identity plan for Crawford County intended to attract visitors and businesses to the area while also involving area businesses and the local community members in ways that would benefit them. Why is a brand identity important? Tourism in Crawford County accounts for $253M in visitor spending which saves county households $950 in annual taxes, and having a consistent brand identity that makes us stand out will help bring even more people and dollars to our area.
Brand Identity Plan
This resulted in the “There’s a Story Here” brand plan, promoting Crawford County’s culture, history, and natural beauty through personal stories from the area. Why stories?
- People relate to stories better than facts and figures
- Stories give context to all the best things about Crawford County
- Telling stories makes us human and invites visitors to come meet us
Your Story is Part of Crawford County’s Story
Your story is important in telling the story of Crawford County. Without it people won’t recognize how unique and special our area is, and the Crawford County Convention and Visitors Bureau wants to help you tell that story through a brand activation guide and the resources on this page.
- Brand Activation 1-Page Guide
- Brand Activation Presentation
- CCCVB Video Commercial Library on YouTube
There’s A Story Here Presentation
For those that would like to access the original brand strategy presentation, we’ve made the video available below along with the slide deck.
- Download the original presentation slides
- Read the Stories section for Crawford County’s brand narrative
There’s A Story Here Design Elements
You can contact the CCCVB for materials including window clings and rack cards. Additionally, we’ve made various design elements available to use in creating your own content. Click on the links below to access these items.