Organized in 1880, the Crawford County Historical Society collects, preserves, and interprets the county’s history. It owns and manages a county doctor’s office, the Baldwin-Reynolds House, a Feeder Canal interpretive site and a mineral springs memorial. Its archives contain materials going back to 1792 including diaries, ledgers, correspondence, among other materials. The Society is one of the oldest and most comprehensive repositories for family history resources in northwestern Pennsylvania. Serving patrons throughout the United States and Canada, the Society’s holdings focus on Crawford County history. The collection also includes materials from other counties in northwestern Pennsylvania, as well as adjacent Ohio and New York.